To be a dynamic, partner and catalyst in creating a community of healthy, inclusive and sustainable neighborhoods where:
- Quality housing is accessible to everyone and properties are well maintained;
- Residents feel safe and have positive relationships with Police and Fire officials;
- Public infrastructure is well maintained and quality public facilities are accessible to everyone;
- Residents are neighborly, work together to solve problems and enjoy a strong sense of community;
- Public transportation and basic commercial services are accessible to everyone; and
- Residents are engaged civically with their City government.