- Neighborhood Programs
- Neighborhood Code Compliance
- Neighborhood Coordination
- Boards and Commissions
- Plans and Reports
- I Want To…
- About Us
- Meet the Staff
To better serve the community, the City focuses services at the neighborhood level to identify and correct specific issues and problems. The Neighborhood Services Department is responsible for many issues that affect individuals and their homes, neighborhoods, and the larger community of Champaign. The Neighborhood Services Department provides information, administers funding, and monitors programs that directly contribute to the health of neighborhoods throughout the City of Champaign.
Neighborhood Services Dept. News
- Home Consortium to Receive Special Funding Allocation May 14, 2021
- Neighborhood Leaders Hosts Monthly Virtual Meeting May 14, 2021
- CU at Home Pausing Operations May 14, 2021
Neighborhood Services Department
102 N. Neil St.
Champaign, IL 61820