- Neighborhood Programs
- Neighborhood Code Compliance
- Neighborhood Coordination
- Boards and Commissions
- Plans and Reports
- I Want To…
- About Us
To better serve the community, the City focuses services at the neighborhood level to identify and correct specific issues and problems. The Neighborhood Services Department is responsible for many issues that affect individuals and their homes, neighborhoods, and the larger community of Champaign. The Neighborhood Services Department provides information, administers funding, and monitors programs that directly contribute to the health of neighborhoods throughout the City of Champaign.
Neighborhood Services Dept. News
- 2018 Litter Index Shows Improvement October 18, 2018
- Neighborhood Services Participates in Wellness, Fun & Medicare 101 @ Carle at the Fields October 12, 2018
- Neighborhood Services Implements New Communication Techniques September 14, 2018
Neighborhood Services Department
102 N. Neil St.
Champaign, IL 61820