- Neighborhood Programs
- Neighborhood Code Compliance
- Neighborhood Coordination
- Boards and Commissions
- Plans and Reports
- I Want To…
- About Us
- Meet the Staff
To better serve the community, the City focuses services at the neighborhood level to identify and correct specific issues and problems. The Neighborhood Services Department is responsible for many issues that affect individuals and their homes, neighborhoods, and the larger community of Champaign. The Neighborhood Services Department provides information, administers funding, and monitors programs that directly contribute to the health of neighborhoods throughout the City of Champaign.
Neighborhood Services Dept. News
- City Provides CDBG COVID Relief Funds to Support Those in Need January 15, 2021
- COVID-19 Relief Grant Update December 11, 2020
- Landlord Virtual Forum December 4, 2020
Neighborhood Services Department
102 N. Neil St.
Champaign, IL 61820