- Neighborhood Programs
- Neighborhood Code Compliance
- Neighborhood Coordination
- Boards and Commissions
- Plans and Reports
- I Want To…
- About Us
- Meet the Staff
To better serve the community, the City focuses services at the neighborhood level to identify and correct specific issues and problems. The Neighborhood Services Department is responsible for many issues that affect individuals and their homes, neighborhoods, and the larger community of Champaign. The Neighborhood Services Department provides information, administers funding, and monitors programs that directly contribute to the health of neighborhoods throughout the City of Champaign.
Neighborhood Services Dept. News
- Residents Can Help Beautify Neighborhoods and Reduce Localized Flooding When They “Adopt A Drain” September 30, 2019
- Neighborhood Programs – HUD Monitoring Visit September 20, 2019
- City Staff Represents at Booth During C-U Days August 15, 2019
Neighborhood Services Department
102 N. Neil St.
Champaign, IL 61820