Liquor Licenses

The sale and/or service of alcoholic beverages in the City of Champaign requires a liquor license, whether for a business (i.e. bar, restaurant, store) or temporary use (i.e. special event, festival).

Additional business permits, approvals, and licenses may also be required.  It is highly recommended that anyone applying for a liquor license do so with the assistance of an experienced attorney.

License Categories and Fees


Business Liquor Licenses


Temporary Liquor Licenses


Other Licenses and Forms