Temporary Liquor Licenses

A temporary liquor license is needed if selling alcohol, charging admission to an event that is serving alcohol (even if not selling alcohol), or serving alcohol at a catered event where the caterer does not have a liquor license. Applicant should carefully review the following documents. It is highly recommended that you do this with the assistance of an attorney.

Temporary Liquor License Application and Instructions


Following the submission of a completed application packet, please allow the City three to five weeks to review and process your application.