Other Licenses and Forms
- Application for Class K Liquor License
- – Required if having more than one keg of alcohol at an event. Must be submitted at least five working days in advance of the event. License fee – $25.
- Teen Event License Registration
- – Required to host an all-teen event pursuant to Section 5-45(d) of City Code. Must be submitted at least ten working days prior to event. License fee – $10/day or $250/year.
- Criminal Background Form
- – Required upon a change in any manager or officer within a business holding a liquor license.
All Ages Music Venue Forms
- All Ages Music Venue Application
- – This application must be submitted for a class A, AP, R, or RT licensee to register as an All Ages Music Venue.
- All Ages Show Registration Form
- – This form must be submitted by an All Ages Music Venue no fewer than 14 days prior to a planned all ages music show.