The Application Process
The City of Champaign only accepts applications for open positions.
- To apply, you must submit an online application. The City does not accept paper applications or resumes.
- When applying for a position, carefully review the minimum qualifications on the job announcement and include all of your relevant education and experience.
- If you have held more than one job with an employer, list each job separately.
- A resume and other supplemental information is extremely helpful and should be attached to your online application.
- Resumes may be submitted in addition to the employment application by simply copying/pasting into the designated area on the online application. Please note that your resume may not be submitted in lieu of the employment application.
- Take note of the application deadline and make sure you submit your application by that date.
If you need technical support while submitting an online application,
please contact NEOGOV toll-free at 855.524.5627, and leave a detailed message.
Someone will return your call within one business day.
The City of Champaign is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The City of Champaign is committed to promoting a work environment and a community that values and supports diversity and inclusion.