Hoerr Construction, Inc. will begin work on the 2021 Sewer Lining Project starting Wednesday, September 15, 2021. Sewer lining rehabilitates existing sewers to a like-new condition. This work will require temporary, one lane closures. Traffic in the affected areas will be merged into single lanes through short work zones. Minor traffic delays may occur. This work is weather dependent and may be delayed in the event of inclement weather. The following closures are scheduled to occur:
Wednesday, September 15, 2021, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• One southbound lane of Prospect Avenue between Maple Street and Vine Street
• One westbound lane of Church Street between Sabin Avenue and Carson Avenue
• One southbound lane of State Street between Church Street and University Avenue
• One northbound lane of Randolph Street between Clark Street and University Avenue
Friday, September 17, 2021, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• One southbound lane of Neil Street between White Street and Springfield Avenue
• One southbound lane of Wright Street between Clark Street and Stoughton Street