University Avenue Lane Closure
(For City Building Window Replacement)
In order to replace windows and repair flashing on the south side of the City Building, Dreamworks Construction will close a westbound lane of University Avenue between Neil Street and Walnut Street. The closure will begin on Monday, June 6, 2016 and will reopen by Friday, July 22, 2016, the closure will occur between 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday. The lane will reopen after 4:00 p.m. daily and will remain open on weekends.
– Westbound traffic will be reduced to one lane in the area.
– Left turns will not be allowed for eastbound traffic that would turn onto Walnut Street or for westbound traffic that would turn onto Neil Street.
– All eastbound traffic must continue straight through the intersection of University/Walnut.
– All westbound traffic must continue straight through the intersection of University/Neil.
– Motorists are encouraged to seek an alternative route through this area.