Citizens and City staff submitted 373 total requests during July 2015. This was a 19% decrease from June’s 459 calls. The chart below tracks the number of requests recorded each day by staff.
Citizens using the mobile phone application, SeeClickFix, reported 44 (11.8%) of the issues.
The Sewer Section responded to 37 (10%) sewer-related calls and 72 (19%) miscellaneous requests for a total of 109 (29%) service requests. The Forestry Section followed with 100 (27%) calls. Asphalt was third with 50 (13%) requests. The most frequent complaint was for pothole repair with 35 (9.4%) calls. In second place were requests for tree inspections with 33 (8.8%) calls. In third place were pick up dead animal(s) requests with 25 (6.7%) calls.