May Service Requests

Citizens and City staff submitted 337 total requests during May 2015.  This was a 7%decrease from April’s 364 calls.  The chart below tracks the number of requests recorded each day by staff.



Citizens using the mobile phone application, SeeClickFix, reports 53 (15.7%)

unnamed (1)

The Sewer Section responded to 56 (17%) sewer-related calls and 51 (15%) miscellaneous requests for a total of 107 (32%) service requests.  The Forestry Section followed with 71 (21%) calls.  Traffic and Lighting was third with 56 (17%) electrical requests.  The most frequent complaint was for tree inspections with 31 calls (9%).  In second place were requests involving sewer backups with 29 (8.6%) calls.  In third place were pothole repair requests with 28 (8.3%).