November 2014 Service Requests

Citizens and City staff submitted 197 total requests during November 2014.  This was a 30% decrease from October’s 283 calls.  The chart below tracks the number of requests recorded each day by staff.

Service Requests by Date

Citizens using the mobile phone application, SeeClickFix, reported 15 (8%) of the issues.

Service Requests by Category

The Sewer Section responded to 36 (18%) miscellaneous requests and 23 (12%) sewer-related calls for a total of 59 (30%) service requests.  The Electric and Streets Sections were close with 35 and 25 calls respectively.  Asphalt had a total of 22 requests.  The most frequent complaint was for yard waste pickup with a total of 22 (11%) requests.  The second most frequent call was for pothole repair with 16 (8%).  In third place was the request to pick up dead animal(s) with 15 (8%) calls.