The Uniting Pride Center Festival Parade will be held Saturday, September 6, 2014. To accommodate the parade route, the following streets will be closed to traffic beginning at 4 p.m. until approximately 7 p.m.:
· Neil Street between University Avenue and Washington Street
· Main Street between Neil Street and Chestnut Street
· Washington Street between Neil Street and Market Street
· Chester Street between Market Street and Neil Street
· Walnut Street between Washington Street and University Avenue
· Chestnut Street between Main Street and University Avenue
All vehicles within this area will need to be relocated prior to the 4 p.m. cutoff time. Free parking will be available in the Hill Street Parking Deck on Saturday. Detour routes around this area will be State Street, Randolph Street, and University Avenue.