UPDATE: Due to the pandemic, the City’s administrative offices and facilities are closed to the general public, and we are unable to process finger printing requests until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For an additional fingerprint vendors list, please click here.
The Champaign Police Department offers ink fingerprinting service to the public by appointment only, during the following hours:
- Wednesdays – 9:00 – 10:30 AM
- Thursdays – 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Please note that fingerprinting service hours may change annually in February, due to shift assignment changes. Give us a call at 217-403-7000 to confirm availability and to schedule an appointment.
- A valid photo ID showing your signature and date of birth.
- Parents or guardians who would like to have prints taken of their children (10 years old or younger) for identification purposes must present a copy of the child’s birth certificate. A photo ID is not required for minors.
- $40 per card.
- $20 per card for retakes.
- Payments may be made via cash or check only.