Public Works February Service Requests

Citizens and City staff submitted 208 total requests during February 2016.  This was a 7% increase from January’s 194 calls.  The chart below tracks the number of requests recorded each day by staff.

Citizens using the mobile phone application, SeeClickFix, reported 25 (12%) of the issues.

The sewer section responded to 23 (11%) sewer-related calls and 39 (19%) miscellaneous requests for a total of 62 (30%) service requests.  Electrical followed with 40 (19%) calls.   The asphalt section was third with 29 (14%) requests.  The most frequent complaint was pothole repair with 25 (12%) calls.  In second place was snow & ice mailbox repair with 18 (9%) calls.  In third place was pickup dead animal with 17 (8%) calls.