September Service Requests

Citizens and City staff submitted 279 total requests during September 2014. This was a 1% decrease from August’s 283 calls. The chart below tracks the number of requests recorded each day by staff.

September Service Requests by Date

Citizens using the mobile phone application, SeeClickFix, reported 28 (10%) of the issues.

Service Requests by Category

The Sewer Section responded to 47 (17%) miscellaneous requests and 46 (16%) sewer-related calls for a total of 95 (33%) service requests. The Forestry and Asphalt Sections were close with 43 and 39 calls respectively. Traffic and Lighting had a total of 42 requests. The most frequent call was for pothole repair with a total of 30 (11%) requests. The second most frequent call was for sewer backups with 16 (5%). In third place, was the request to pick up miscellaneous debris with 15 (5%) calls.