The Champaign Police Department offers ink fingerprinting service to the public by appointment only, during the following hours:
- Wednesdays – 9:00 – 10:30 AM
- Thursdays – 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Please note that fingerprinting service hours may change annually in February, due to shift assignment changes. Give us a call at 217-403-7000 to confirm availability and to schedule an appointment.
- A valid photo ID showing your signature and date of birth.
- Parents or guardians who would like to have prints taken of their children (10 years old or younger) for identification purposes must present a copy of the child’s birth certificate. A photo ID is not required for minors.
- $40 per card.
- $20 per card for retakes.
- Payments may be made via cash or check only.