Safety and Prevention
Educating yourself and others about fire safety, injury prevention, and disaster preparedness helps to keep everyone safe. The Champaign Fire Department is committed to working with the community to provide a variety of prevention and preparedness training and resources. We encourage you to learn more about your safety and to get involved!
- To learn more about how smoke alarms save lives
- To learn about carbon monoxide the invisible killer
- To learn more about lifesaving CPR Classes
- To learn about the rapid entry Knox Box Program
- To learn how to schedule a station tour or a Firefighter visit