2017 Fall Yard Waste Collection
The City of Champaign 2016 Fall Yard Waste Collection has been scheduled and will start with the Blue Zone on Monday, October 9. Orange Zone collections will begin on Monday, October 16.
Collections will continue through December 8, 2017, on the dates scheduled below.
- The collection is available to all residential properties within the City limits.
- Materials must be in 30-gallon paper yard waste bags. NO PLASTIC BAGS OR CONTAINERS.
- Twigs and branches may be bundled with non-metallic twine or placed in paper yard waste bags. Branches cannot be larger than 2 inches in diameter and 3 1/2 feet long. Bundles cannot be larger than 18 inches in diameter.
- Materials must be placed within 10 feet of the curb of a public street by 6 a.m. to ensure pickup on your scheduled day.
- On heavier collection days, your pickup may be later than normal or even the next day. If your materials have not been collected by the day after your scheduled collection, please contact Public Works at 217.403.4700.